From Igennus, this entirely algae-based omega-3 supplement provides a daily dose of 600mg of DHA and EPA, with additional antioxidant benefits from astaxanthin.
No ingredients containing dairy, gluten, lactose, soya, yeast and wheat. Non-GMO.
Whether you are vegan or simply someone seeking effective, sustainable alternatives to animal-based products, this supplement offers a dose and concentration superior to standard fish oil, in a similarly absorbable triglyceride form.
- One of the only concentrated algal supplements providing meaningful levels of EPA and DHA to boost cellular levels effectively
- Balanced 2:1 DHA & EPA
- Fish free omega-3 leaves no footprint on the ocean ecosystem
- Sustainably sourced algae oil is grown in pure, filtered water for superior quality
- Astaxanthin is a super antioxidant which also protects the oils from oxidisation
- Benefits brain function, heart health, vision, joint health, inflammatory support
You no longer need to rely on boosting intake of omega-3 via consuming nut and seed oils like flaxseed and chia, whose omega-3 content in the form of short-chain ALA is poorly converted in the body to EPA and DHA.
While oily fish is the primary source of DHA and EPA in the human diet, technology enables us now to go direct to the source – the algae on which they feed.
Algae oil, the only source of 100% plant-based long chain DHA and EPA omega-3s available, has been clinically proven to be as effective as fish oil at raising levels of omega-3 in our cells (an import health marker – the Omega-3 Index).
Adults and children aged 14+: 2 softgels daily with food.
Consistent intake is recommended. Do not exceed the maximum dose.
Ingredients: Omega-3 algae oil; softgel shell (modified corn starch, glycerol, carrageenan, sodium carbonate); Astapure® astaxanthin complex.