This multivitamin formula by Nordiq Nutrition contains all the essential vitamins, minerals and micronutrients in combination with organic botanicals, such as lingonberry, bilberry and chaga mushroom.
Nordiq's formulator’s comments:
“Because even slight nutrient deficiencies can impact on health and performance, we have developed Multi Nutrient to help restore valuable nutrients lost due to demanding active lifestyles. We have selected the most bioavailable, advanced nutrient forms and combined them with nutrient dense synergistic botanicals.“
When should you use Multi Nutrient?
- To ensure you get all the essential nutrients easily and without hassle.
- If you are leading a hectic lifestyle and don’t have time to always eat healthy.
- When doing a lot of exercise, when the need for nutrients is increased.
What makes Multi Nutrient unique?
- Multi Nutrient includes all essential vitamins and minerals. In addition, it contains organic botanicals that support the absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
- Because we want to ensure the best possible absorption, we use bioactive forms of vitamins, such as folate (B9) and methylcobalamin (B12).
- Natural vitamin E supports the protection of your cells.
- Vitamin D3 sourced from lichen makes it vegan friendly.
- Carotenoids sourced from seaweed further support the protection of the cells.
- Lingonberry, bilberry and chaga mushroom are native to the clean Nordic forests. They contain plenty of beneficial antioxidants and polyphenols.
- Kale and nettle contain green pigment (chlorophyll) which is very important for the gut.
- Hormetic botanicals promote health and vitality through immune response stimulation. Read more about hormesis here.
Additional product highlights
- Clean label; no additives or fillers
- No sugar, artificial sweeteners or flavors
- Free from gluten, wheat, milk, soy and yeast
- BPA-free and eco-friendly glass bottle
- The capsule can be easily opened and the contents mixed with cold food or drink of your choice
1-3 capsules with meals. To optimize the nutrient absorption, take one capsule with each main meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
One (1) vegetable capsule provides:
|NORDIQ Hormetic blend||250 mg||% RI*|
|Lingonberry (freeze-dried)||100 mg|
|Bilberry (freeze-dried)||40 mg|
|Chaga mushroom (organic)||40 mg|
|Kale leaf (organic, freeze-dried)||40 mg|
|Nettle leaf (organic, freeze-dried)||30 mg|
|Vegetable cellulose capsule (HPMC)||120 mg|
|Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate)||50 mg||63|
|Vitamin E (mixed tocopheryl succinate) (50 IU)||34 mg α-TE||285|
|Panthotenic acid (as D-panthothenate, calcium)||30 mg||500|
|Calcium (citrate)||15 mg|
|Magnesium (citrate)||15 mg|
|Potassium (citrate)||15 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)||15 mg||94|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine Hcl)||10 mg||909|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||10 mg||714|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5´-phosphate)||10 mg||714|
|Grape seed extract (95 % proanthocyanidin)||10 mg|
|Zinc (citrate)||2,5 mg||25|
|Choline (bitartrate)||2,5 mg|
|Beta carotene (D. salina) (equiv. to vitamin A 416 μg RE)||2,5 mg|
|Iron (bisglycinate)||0,5 mg|
|Boron (sodium borate)||0,25 mg|
|Folate (5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||200 μg||100|
|Selenium (L-selenomethionine)||25 μg||45|
|Chromium (picolinate)||25 μg||63|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||25 μg||1000|
|Iodine (kelp fucus)||12 μg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) vegan||5 μg||100|
*Reference intake %