A Nutri Advanced formula aimed at supporting gastric motility. It contains a combination of both whole powdered ginger and ginger root extract, together with artichoke leaf extract and N-acetyl-l-carnitine.
- Features a combination of ginger whole root powder and ginger extract, standardised to 5% gingerols
- Ginger has a long history of use for supporting digestion
- Ginger has been clinically shown to support healthy gastric motility and gastric emptying
- Artichoke may help support digestion and the healthy functioning of the intestinal tract
- Artichoke contains flavonoids like luteolin and apigenin
- Artichoke may also support normal blood lipid (fat) levels and normal liver function
- The combination of ginger and artichoke has been studied for its effects on gastric motility
- N-acetyl-l-carnitine is an amino acid that may support healthy motility nerve signalling and a healthy neurotransmitter balance
- Take 2 capsules on an empty stomach, once or twice a day
What is the Migrating Motor Complex?
Optimal gastric motility means that food and bacteria are routinely and efficiently 'swept' from the small intestine to the large intestine.
The Migrating Motor Complex (MMC) is a pattern of smooth muscle contractions that start in the stomach and move through the intestines.
Deficient activity of the Migrating Motor Complex is considered to be a key underlying cause of SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth).
Why choose Motility Complex with Ginger + Artichoke?
Botanicals such as ginger and artichoke may help to stimulate Migrating Motor Complex (MMC) function and proper gastric motility.
Clinical studies continue to show that the botanicals ginger and artichoke may support gastric motility and the MMC.
These herbs have a long history of traditional use and safety.
Who is it suitable for?
Motility Complex with Ginger + Artichoke is suitable for those who may need to support the motility of the gut.
Consider this formulation if you have a slow transit time, or have SIBO, to help stimulate and support the MMC.
If you have any history of gallstones or obstructed bile passages, please consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
|Two capsules typically contain:
|Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) Powder
|Ginger Root (Zingiberis rhizoma) Extract 20:1 standardised to 5% gingerols
|equivalent to 500mg whole ginger
|Artichoke Leaf (Cynara scolymus) Extract 40:1
|equivalent to 8000mg whole artichoke
Encapsulated with: Tricalcium phosphate, Silicon dioxide, Ascorbyl palmitate, Capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)
Contains ingredients derived from:
Sulphur dioxide (Ginger powder may contain sulphur dioxide)