By Nutri Advanced - a new and improved Milk Thistle Complex containing a combination of milk thistle and artichoke extracts with choline to support normal liver function.
60 capsules. Vegan, Vegetarian.
- Choline is a B group vitamin that plays a role in the metabolism of lipids (fats) and in the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Milk thistle is a popular herb that has been used traditionally for hundreds of years and it has an excellent safety profile.
- Milk thistle contains the active flavonoid silymarin.
- Artichoke is a valuable herb used to support digestion and intestinal health.
- Artichoke helps to positively influence the lipid (fat) levels within the blood whilst supporting normal liver function.
- Artichoke is rich in flavonoids including luteolin and apigenin.
- Choline plays an important role in supporting the metabolism and breakdown of fats, preventing the build-up of fat within the liver by transporting them to other parts of the body.
- Milk Thistle Complex contains VitaCholine®, a superior, high grade form of choline that is natural, non-synthetic and made from non-GMO tartaric acid.
- Milk thistle extract providing 100mg, 80mg of which is silymarin equivalent to 3800mg of milk thistle seeds.
- Artichoke leaf extract of 160mg.
- VitaCholine®, a superior form of choline at 82.5mg .
1 capsule daily with water. Capsule can be opened and sprinkled onto food.
|Each capsule typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) 38:1 Extract||100mg||✝|
|providing: 80% (80mg) silymarin||✝|
|Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract 40:1||160mg||✝|
|Choline (bitartrate) (VitaCholine®)||82.5mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
HPMC, Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide