Liquid Vitamin C
Nutrigold’s Liquid Vitamin C provides an advanced form of high absorption Vitamin C in pure essential liquid phospholipids sourced from non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
What’s unique about Nutrigold’s Liquid Vitamin C is the soy-free liposome delivery system, which uses natural sunflower fats that are 2 to 8 times smaller than other Vitamin C liposome delivery products.
Benefits of this advanced liposomal delivery system include:
- Faster absorption.
- Better delivery of Vitamin C into cells and tissues.
- Longer retention of Vitamin C in the body.
- Minimises gastrointestinal side effects (e.g. laxative action).
- Easy to pour liquid.
- Soy-free product.
Directions: 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily. Ideally taken around 20 minutes before food.
|Active Ingredients per teaspoon||Amount||% NRV|
|Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbic Acid)||1000mg||1250|
Ingredients: Sodium Ascorbate, Essential Phospholipids from Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Lecithin, Water, Glycerine, Ethanol, Lemon (Citrus Limon) Essential Oil.
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Vitamin C is required in the body as it contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system.
- Energy production and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Increases non-haem (iron) absorption from plant sources – so is important in a vegetarian and vegan diet.
- Formation of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress.