Beautifully crafted natural bamboo handle toothbrushes.
A pack of four toothbrushes.
Bristles are embedded with bamboo charcoal and the rounded handle is easy and comfortable to hold.
f.e.t.e (From Earth to Earth) toothbrushes are natural and biodegradable.
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging
- Bristles are attached with pressure into the brush head, negating the need for glue
- Coloured with natural resin paint (a kind of plant paint). This allows you to compost the toothbrush handle
- Bamboo is the world's fastest naturally renewing resource, which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. This means it has no need for pesticides and is allowed to grow naturally.
- The bamboo we use is moso bamboo (not eaten by pandas)
Best left to air dry after brushing.