Nordiq Nutrition's award-winning formulation includes theanine, magnesium and organic, calming botanicals in this unique, soothing complex to help you relax and fall asleep.
Are you often faced with sleeplessness, restlessness or poor quality of sleep?
A busy lifestyle and stress can leave the body and mind in overdrive, disrupting your sleep. Jet lag can also disrupt your normal sleep pattern.
Nordiq's formulator’s comments:
“Sleep problems are a common issue and can affect both physical and mental health. With this in mind we formulated Night Complex, an advanced approach to mind-body integration featuring magnesium bisglycinate. We added synergistic botanicals and L-Theanine to help restore mineral balance and soothe your nervous system.”
When should you use Night Complex?
- To relax and wind down in the evening.
- If you need support to help you fall asleep.
- To improve the quality of your sleep.
- When jet lagged to restore your natural sleeping cycle.
- To relieve stress and emotional overdrive.
- To recover from an extreme sports performance.
What makes Night Complex so special?
- It is a versatile and balanced combination of natural ingredients that help your body and mind to relax.
- Magnesium bisglycinate is easily absorbed and may have calming properties.
- Hop blossoms and linden flowers can help to calm down your nervous system and mind.
- Montmorency cherry contains naturally derived melatonin. It also promotes recovery from physical exertion.
- L-Theanine may help you calm down and relief stress without drowsiness or decreased concentration.
- Hormetic botanicals promote health and vitality through immune response stimulation. Read more about hormesis here.
Additional product highlights
- Clean label; no additives or fillers
- No sugar, artificial sweeteners or flavors
- Free from gluten, wheat, milk, soy and yeast
- BPA-free and eco-friendly glass bottle
- The capsule can be easily opened and the contents mixed with cold food or drink of your choice
1-3 capsules daily with food, one hour before bedtime.
1 vegetarian capsule provides:
|Magnesium (bisglycinate, providing 68 mg elemental magnesium)
|NORDIQ Hormetic blend
|Limeflower (Tilia spp.)
|Montmorency cherry (freeze-dried)||25 mg|
|Kale leaf (organic, freeze-dried)||25 mg|
|Vegetable cellulose capsule (HPMC)||120 mg|
*Reference Intake %