The NORDIQ Nutrition digestion formula aims to help you avoid that unpleasant post-meal bloating, flatulence and discomfort.
Nordiq's formulator’s comments:
“A healthy and balanced gut flora is very important for your general well-being, performance and energy. With this in mind, we have combined traditional digestion supporting botanicals with premium digestive enzymes in Digestive Complex.”
When should you use Digestive Complex?
- To prevent bloating and discomfort after a meal.
- If you want to enhance food nutrient absorption.
- To calm down irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- For overall digestive health.
What makes Digestive Complex unique?
- DigeZyme® is a versatile blend of plant-based digestive enzymes.
- Peppermint has a calming effect on the stomach. Additionally, it can help ease bloating.
- Fennel seed has traditionally been used to promote digestion and support the intestine microbes. Furthermore, fennel can help ease discomfort after meals.
- Artichoke supports the normal production of bile, which plays an essential role in breaking up fats.
- Chaga mushroom supports the immune system. It contains beta-glucans and polysaccharides.
- Kale and nettle contain chlorophyll, which is very important for the intestines.
- Hormetic botanicals promote health and vitality through immune response stimulation. Read more about hormesis here.
Additional product highlights
- Clean label; no additives or fillers
- No sugar, artificial sweeteners or flavors
- Free from gluten, wheat, milk, soy and yeast
- BPA-free and eco-friendly glass bottle
- The capsule can be easily opened and the contents mixed with cold food or drink of your choice
1-2 capsules with meals.
1 vegetarian capsule provides:
|NORDIQ Hormetic blend
|Peppermint leaf (organic)||125 mg|
|Fennel seed (organic, freeze-fried)||100 mg|
|Ginger root (organic)||75 mg|
|Artichoke leaf (organic)||75 mg|
|Wild chaga mushroom (organic)||30 mg|
|Kale leaf (organic, freeze-fried)||30 mg|
|Nettle leaf (organic, freeze-fried)||30 mg|
|Vegetable cellulose capsule (HPMC)||118 mg|
|Vegan digestive enzymes (DigeZyme®)||150 mg|
|Amylase (Aspergillus) 24000 U/g (720 U)|
|Protease (Bacillus) 6000 U/g (180 U)|
|Lactase (Aspergillus) 4000 U/g (120 U)|
|Lipase (Aspergillus) 1000 U/g (30 U)|
|Cellulase (Trichoderma) 200 U/g (6 U)|