- Made from extracts of cultivated Devil’s Claw rather than endangered wild harvested herb
- Can be used with other medicines
Atrosan® Devil’s Claw is a licensed herbal rheumatism product made from extracts of Devil’s Claw herb cultivated in the Kalahari without the use of artificial fertilisers, insecticides or fungicides.
Devil’s claw is the common name of the plant Harpagophytum procumbens. The herb is only found in the wild – and only in the Kalahari desert of Southern Africa and even now, it is a difficult plant to cultivate. The root of Devil’s claw is the part used in herbal remedies.
Usage: Use one tablet twice daily immediately after food. The dose can be increased to two tablets twice daily if relief is not obtained after 3 to 5 days. Intended for use by over 18's only.
Ingredients: Atrosan® Devil’s Claw tablets contain the extract of Harpagophytum procumbens root, also known as Devil’s Claw.
- One film-coated tablet contains 480 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil’s Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H. zeyheri L. Decne.) (1.5-3.0:1). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% V/V.
- Other ingredients found in Atrosan® Devil’s Claw tablets are lactose, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, precipitated silica, colloidal silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). The tablet coating contains talc, titanium dioxide, macrogol and hypromellose.
No genetically modified ingredients are used
- Do not use if you have a hypersensitivity to Devil’s Claw or any of the other ingredients
- Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenal ulcer
- If you have heart problems, consult your doctor before using Devil’s Claw products such as Atrosan
- Consult your doctor if joint pain is accompanied by swelling, redness or a fever