Are you looking for beautiful skin? This advanced organic food supplement from Nordiq Nutrition is carefully made with natural ingredients that protect your skin and support collagen production.
A potent blend of organic botanicals includes natural vitamin C, which is essential for the formation of collagen and protection of your skin. The main ingredient, organic Sicilian lemon, is rich in ferulic acid, traditionally used both in anti-aging products as well as in products that protect from the aging effect of sun exposure.
A perfect choice when you want to protect your skin and ensure you minimize the adverse effects of a hectic life.
Nordiq's formulator’s comments:
“The potent organic antioxidant Bioactiv Skin delivers naturally occurring Vitamin C from carefully selected synergistic botanicals. It targets cellular integrity by promoting collagen formation and protects the skin from free radical damage. Our key ingredient, organic Sicilian lemon, offers many beneficial nutrients, such as ferulic acid.”
When should you use Organic Bioactiv Skin?
- To maintain the natural beauty of your skin.
- As an anti-aging product.
- To protect the skin from oxidative stress (free radicals) and other external factors.
- To maintain a normal collagen production.
- Together with topical sun protection products.
What makes Organic Bioactiv Skin unique?
- Rich in organic botanicals containing vitamin C. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- All ingredients are organic certified and freeze-dried. Read more about freeze-drying here.
- We use a unique, industry-leading, organic capsule that keeps the contents fresh and protects from oxidation.
- The main ingredient, organic Sicilian lemon, is rich in ferulic acid, universally used in anti-aging products. Lemon may also have a positive impact in protecting the skin against the sun’s damaging effect.
- Ferulic acid found in lemon also increases the effects of Vitamin C through synergy.
- Resveratrol is a plant compound with antioxidant properties.
- Turmeric root is known to support liver function and cleansing processes of the skin. It also contains curcumin compounds.
- Olive leaf contains phenolic compounds that can help support immunity.
- Hormetic botanicals promote health and vitality through immune response stimulation. Read more about hormesis here.
Additional product highlights
- Clean label; no additives or fillers
- No sugar, artificial sweeteners or flavors
- Free from gluten, wheat, milk, soy and yeast
- BPA-free and eco-friendly glass bottle
- The capsule can be easily opened and the contents mixed with cold food or drink of your choice
1-3 capsules daily at mealtime.
1 vegetarian capsule provides:
|NORDIQ Hormetic blend
|Lemon (organic, freeze-dried)
|Turmeric root (organic, freeze-dried)||50 mg|
|Olive leaf (organic, freeze-dried)
|Broccoli sprout (organic, freeze-dried)
|Lingonberry (organic, freeze-dried)
|Rosemary (organic, freeze-dried)||50 mg|
|Green tea (organic, freeze-dried)
|Garlic (organic, freeze-dried)
|Organic vegetable cellulose capsule [natural coloring from organic kidney bean (P. vulgaris) and organic pumpkin (C. maxima)]||140 mg|
|Vitamin C (natural source from lemon and lingonberry)||14 mg||17|
|Trans-resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum)||75 mg|
*Reference Intake %